Our property management services are real asset management services. We take the view that managing our clients’ valuable properties is a specialised skill and is far more than simply a rent collection service. Your commercial and industrial property investment is your asset, not “just a factory, office or shop”. We encourage lessees to respect your commercial property which houses their business. Through regular inspections, we prioritise the ongoing maintenance of your property and ensure that, at the conclusion of the lease, it is reinstated to its original condition.
We instruct lessees to treat your property as if it were their own.
Our asset management program is geared towards the preservation of your property: Our procedures include recording of property in digital images for comparison purposes at the beginning and end of the lease term. This procedure saves many potential disputes and maintains property standards
- Lease application form is completed and signed by applicant
- Deposit receipted prior to lease issue
- Lease executed and bond paid
- Lessee allowed access to property
- Thorough inspection report completed with many digital images of each corner of the property
- Letter provided to lessee regarding some basic obligations regarding rent and maintenance
- Very regular curbside inspections and six monthly visits to your property
- Annual rent reviews and outgoings reconciliations conducted in a timely and accurate fashion
- End of lease inspection report compared with commencement report, interpreted in context of lease provisions and instructions for reinstatement provided to lessee
- Working closely with strata managers (where relevant) to ensure that repairs and maintenance to common property (eg roofs, walls, floors) are undertaken quickly.
- Marketing for new lessees commences minimum three months prior to lease end, if required
We manage commercial and industrial property rents from $15,000pa net to $1,000,000 net. We are looking to expand our rent roll and welcome the opportunity to discuss the management of your property with you.